It’s no secret that the world of business is a competitive one, and thanks to the rise of globalisation, increasing rates access to higher education, and the rapid changes being brought on by new technologies, this is only becoming more true. As an individual, it’s not only your job to keep up with all this, but to make yourself stand out amongst your competition. The modern world is one in which success is awarded to whoever draws the most and best attention; whether you’re up against a rival business, fellow applicants for a contract or job, or even just a colleague up for the same promotion as you, the trick is to get the right people to notice what you’re doing.
Making Yourself Memorable has therefore been developed to help you gain that competitive edge. Designed to be studied either on its own or alongside one of our longer courses, studying this course will enable you to:
- Improve your professional presence and become a more memorable figure in your field;
- Develop your personal effectiveness, allowing you to progress through your career more efficiently;
- Formulate a clear vision for your personal and professional future, creating goals and strategies for achieving them.
Students can enrol onto this course at anytime. There is approximately 100 hours of learning material included. Students will have access to the study material for five years.
This course is assessed by a series of self assessment exercises.
This course is made up of 10 units, which cover a range of subject areas. Please see below for more information:
- Developing positive self-concept/self-worth/self-belief/self-confidence
- Taking control of your life
- Creating a clear vision
- Developing creativity
- Programming your mind for success
- Maximising your strengths/minimising your weaknesses
- Personal power
- Unlocking your mental strengths
- Health and body management
There are no entry requirements for this course, it’s for individuals who have an interest in personal development.