London School offers the following Short Courses which are aligned with various examinations at Level 4 to 7.
The courses are available 6 months Full-Time, Part-Time, Flexi-Study supported distance learning / online or on an In-house Seminar basis.
Short Courses and support services include:
- ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- NEW BUSINESS VENTURES
- ECONOMICS FOR BUSINESS
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- STRATEGIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- CORPORATE FINANCE
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- MARKETING AND PROMOTION
- STRATEGIC MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS PLANNING
- STRATEGIES FOR GROWTH AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT
- GROWTH, DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTMENT PROGRAMMES
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND FINANCIAL CONSULTING
- OTHER: EG. BUSINESS LAW, MANAGING PROJECTS, PEOPLE SKILLS, PERSONAL LEADERSHIP, RESEARCH, SPORTS MANAGEMENT
General for all London School courses: English ability, Numeracy, Relevance, Previous qualifications and/or experience.
Applications : NOW OPEN Registration
I am very grateful for the opportunity that the London school of business S.A has afforded me, registering with them has proven to be one of the greatest steps I could’ve ever taken towards a successful career and I gotta say THE FUTURE HAS NEVER LOOKED BRIGHTER. I started out as a level 4 student and halfway into my Level 5 I got the opportunity to work for the municipality in South Africa’s capital city, City of Tshwane. Today I am very pleased to announce that I am in the final stages of my Level 6 (Advanced Diploma) in both Business and Financial Management. The qualifications offered at London School of Business S.A are recognized internationally but for me the cherry on top of this very delicious cake is the quick route towards enrolling for my MBA. A very big thank you to the London School of business S.A staff, who have shown me great support through my journey.